PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VonStauffenberg

VonStauffenberg

The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot! Empty
PostSubject: The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot!   The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:36 am

No, I'm not selling mine Smile

Just wondered if people were having the same success as I am (clean sweep so far) with the new book.
It is early days but I am 3 for 3 vs Lizardmen at the moment and loving it.

They have reportedly done well at a few tournies round the country too.

Is it a glitch?
How are they coping with Daemons, Dark Elves and Dead things?

J

p.s. Yay! The first Warhammer post!
Back to top Go down
decado
Admin
decado

PostSubject: Re: The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot!   The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:31 am

i'm afraid it's the same old story people won't have got the new army book yet or won't have played them yet so don't have the experience of what does what against the new killer army.

i remember (back in the day) when the last lizardmen book came out and they were the ''top army to beat'' at tourneys. a guy copy pasted the list that someone else used came up to our club and i played him with my empire cavelry army and took his uber killer list apart, though to be honest 10 cav regts will pretty much do that to anyone. now thats not to say it's a smash all list, it's just that he'd never come against a list like it before so didn't have a coping mechanism for it.

people will develop ways of dealing with them in time or a new army book will come out and the ogres will drop off from being the new killer army until the next time their army book is re-done.

i'm afraid that it's one of the reasons i drifted away from fantasy, i got bored of playing the uber death lists all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://btswa.forumotion.co.uk
Coley

PostSubject: Re: The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot!   The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Sorry, H you have just gone down a level in my estimations. I cant believe you said back in the day!
Back to top Go down
TimL

PostSubject: Re: The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot!   The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 am

I suppose that we could always try and get some sandbags from somewhere.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot!   The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new improved Ogres - Get 'em while they're hot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BTSWA Forum :: Forum :: Warhammer-
Jump to: