daveclark890
ex-green
decado
armydave
13 posters
AuthorMessage
armydave

So what armies do you play? Empty
PostSubject: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:36 am

As the title says. Which armies do you use.

I play with Imperial Guard (Foot slogging Praetorians), Space Marines (Mechanised Iron Hands and Foot slogging Ultramarines) and a Chaos Lost And The Damned list.
Back to top Go down
decado
Admin
decado

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:13 am

my 40k armies are, guard, ultramarines, space wolves, black wings (own sm chapter), chaos (iron warriors), eldar, dark eldar, tau, sisters, orks.

fantasy are: high elves, empire, dwarfs, orcs

2 mordheim warbands, and a orlock gang for necromunda.

the confrontation starter set, and the mechwarrior starter set.

my tourney armies are: 40k, Guard. fantasy, High elves.
Back to top Go down
https://btswa.forumotion.co.uk
ex-green

PostSubject: Armies   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:51 am

Dark Eldar, Grey Knights, Marines, Imperial Guard, Necron, Genestealer, Orks.
Fantasy
Dwarf
Blood Bowl
Orc
Epic
Marine, Ork, Squat
Lord of the Rings
Uruk-Hai
Flames of War
US Paratroops
Back to top Go down
daveclark890

daveclark890

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 am

I have a bucket full of night gobbos but not played fantasy in years

I also have a small but growing Imperial Guard army, a well stocked but not very painted Ork army and a very much loved but rather confused Tomb Worlds worth of Necrons. I had just about sorted out my 1750 point close combat list for them and then some idiot decided to write a new codex for them... Needless to say I am learning a new army of crons now and look forward to playing with them!

geek

Back to top Go down
Coley

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:33 am

Well lets see:
Death Korp
Death Korp
and Death Korp

Then there's the Eldar.......orks........Astral Claws.......Chaos.......Daemons........umm.........i think thats the lot.

But my pride and joy is the Death Korp - did anyone pick up on that?
Back to top Go down
iamnothere

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 am

Well my all time fave are the Grey Knights - I've had them since Slaves to darkness and miss the old 600pt Captain.

I also run an Emperors Children list that's quite cheeky, some Space Puppies and have an Adeptus Mechanicus warband that I use to confuse people with Smile

Steve HJ
Back to top Go down
archduke karl

archduke karl

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:03 am

Imperial Guard armd inf company, theres about 120 odd of them

Guard Veteran force about 2000pts worth

If I am feeling like beating on small children then I take my Night Lords because they are scary, if against a Dark Angel player I add Cypher and a squad of Fallen

And to show my fluffy side of have a 2000pts Sisters army with living saint

Last edited by archduke karl on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Towers

Towers

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:00 am

Blood Angels, Orks, Necrons, Guard (Vostroyans). I've got Nids too but never use them.

Back to top Go down
http://wingsofsanguinius.blogspot.com
daveclark890

daveclark890

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:19 am

Wehoo another cron player!!
Back to top Go down
warhamsterdave

warhamsterdave

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:10 am

I'll just put what I have for 40K seeing as this is the 40k area

I have not played this edition and was going to wait for the next new rule book but seeing as I have agreed to attend the HfH tournie I think I best start to learn this editions rules.

Main army is Chaos space marines (very heavy Emp Children theme).
Small force of Traitor Imp Gd.
Small force of Tau.
Back to top Go down
http://cathairinthepaintpot.blogspot.com/
KrisCoull

KrisCoull

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:56 am

Warhammer 40k
Chaos Space Marines (with dark angel parts)
Space Marines my own Chapter the Shields of Dorn (currently taking a back seat to chaos)

Necromunda
an Orlock gang using catachan minatures

and that's about it just started going to HMS Sultans wargames club because their terrain is much better than what i've got at home
Back to top Go down
decado
Admin
decado

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:15 am

clubs are always going to be better than whar guys have got in their homes mate and you get to meet and game against people you normaly wouldn't, which is always a plus.
Back to top Go down
https://btswa.forumotion.co.uk
ChunkonWarseer

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:31 am

What do I play? Everything 40k!

@KrisCoull: You are spoilt for choice in the Portsmouth area for gaming club, in fact you can get a game in every night but saturday! Check out:
Hammer 'n ales: http://hammernales.proforums.org/ Mondays
Solent Wargames Club: http://solentwargamers.freeforums.org/index.php Tuesdays
Games Workshop: Wednesday
Solent Wargaming Shop: http://www.solentwargaming.co.uk/ Wednesday
Pompey Pirates (formerly BFP): no information available Thursday
Solent Wargaming Shop: http://www.solentwargaming.co.uk/ Friday (magic the gathering night)
The Deco Pub, Southsea: Sunday
Back to top Go down
archduke karl

archduke karl

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:39 am

For those interested I have found a website full of some very awesome pictures and funnies to do with 40K

http://www.desura.com/groups/warhammer-40k-fans-group/images
Back to top Go down
gaz788

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:27 am

this has been built over the last 13+ years but i have a;
large iyanden eldar army with 2 revenants
a full salamander battle company (130+) with conversions for my heresy era army including converted primarch, fellblade, arkhan speeder, terminators, honour guard etc.
and a playful ork kult of speed army.
a imperial/space marine BFG fleet.
Back to top Go down
KrisCoull

KrisCoull

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:53 am

Just started collecting Imperial Guard. a little unsure if i'm going to go for a drop troop army using the rule for Elysium drop troops or use them as a generalised guard army
Back to top Go down
Tweedie

Tweedie

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:46 am

I've played a lot of armies and game systems in the past, but my current ones are:

Craftword Eldar ~3000pts
Dark Eldar ~2000pts
Tau ~1750pts
Fantasy
Lizardmen ~2000pts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what armies do you play?   So what armies do you play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what armies do you play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BTSWA Forum :: Forum :: 40k-
Jump to: