PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season's Greetings!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TimL

Season's Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Season's Greetings!   Season's Greetings! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:41 am

Hi all, just a quick note to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Here's hoping that you don't end up wit too many unpainted miniatures... :-)

Tim
Back to top Go down
decado
Admin
decado

PostSubject: Re: Season's Greetings!   Season's Greetings! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:30 am

not the only reason for not having finished models new baby has taken up a lot of that time (been off work for almost 6 weeks and have only managed to put together 5 blokes).
Back to top Go down
https://btswa.forumotion.co.uk
Verbeej

PostSubject: Re: Season's Greetings!   Season's Greetings! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 pm

C,mon guys,
You know your not a real gamer unless you have at least 3 kilos of unpainted lead lying around the house.
I bought the FoW Polish Infantry Battalion out in Afghan last year as an early crimbo present to myself. Still in the boxes.
Just undercoated my Empire of the Blazing Sun Fleet for Dystopian wars, and preordered the Fench Fleet. Maybe get them painted out in the land of sand, or not.
Thanks to Lee Wood for painting all my SotTH stuff or that that would be still silver.
Hang about, maybe its just me that has 3 kilos of unpainted lead......
Back to top Go down
Towers

Towers

PostSubject: Re: Season's Greetings!   Season's Greetings! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:04 am

I'm sure I've got at least 3kg of unpainted plastic. Not so much on the lead side though.

I only just found the wonders of airbrushing to speed up my painting. Now I just need a trained money do paint the details for me.
Back to top Go down
http://wingsofsanguinius.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season's Greetings!   Season's Greetings! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season's Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BTSWA Forum :: Forum :: Other :: General chat-
Jump to: